[Mediawiki-l] Eaccelerator & MediaWiki issue

Don Fike fike at cs.utk.edu
Mon Dec 18 20:26:28 UTC 2006

Joe,

I had similar errors with eAccelerator .9.3 and .9.5, try an SVN snapshot,
svn282 worked for me.

http://snapshots.eaccelerator.net/eaccelerator-svn282.tar.gz

Also, if you are trying to run config/index.php you might want to make a
small edit in that file so eAccelerator is found to exist.

config/index.php
$conf->eaccel = function_exists( 'eaccelerator_get' );
CHANGED TO
$conf->eaccel = function_exists( 'eaccelerator_info' );