[Mediawiki-l] Eaccelerator & MediaWiki issue

Joseph Beaudoin joebeaudoin at joebeaudoin.net
Mon Dec 18 17:43:49 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm attempting to run eAccelerator on a Mediawiki running 1.8.2. I've
noticed that some people have had success with it, but every time I
attempt to run the page caching functions (the optimization function
work great, though), I get the following error on a white page:

*Fatal error*: Cannot access protected property DatabaseMysql::$mOut in
*/path/to/includes/Database.php* on line *415

*Has anyone else come across this error?

Thanks!

- Joe