[Mediawiki-l] Inregards to email bounce: 1.9alpha redirecting

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 20:01:22 UTC 2006

And no, I don't know how to do the SSH crap stuff either sigh, the only thing I've managed to do was, get access into where my directories are.. via the PUTTY thing..

And tried doing a line command, for placing the folders/files into my wiki.domain.net sub directory, but it installs/places the files into another folder called "phrase3".. which doesn't help me for a dang.. sigh..

I use Tortoise SVN to download files to the computer, which with my crap dialup connections.. takes forever sigh. Then, while being subscribed to the CVS list.. I know which files were lastly commited.. redownload the trunk/phrase3 files to computer again (each blasted time).. and then move ONLY the changed files to another folder.. special for those.. and then manually upload ONLY those "fixed" files..

I'm at a loss on that SSH crap stuff too.. so, I don't know what else to do then, but manually upload everything via an FTP client.. =(

spencerp