[Mediawiki-l] Existing pages went white...

Denise Signer denise.signer at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 18:21:27 UTC 2006

Hi!

I'm currently having problems with all of my wiki installations. A few days
ago they all worked perfectly. I'm hosted at http://project62.com (shared
hosting) and the server software just was updated recently. The wikis were
working alright after the updates, though, as far as I know.

Anyway, if you visit one of the wikis of http://jesus-wiki.org, you'll
notice that all existing normal wiki pages just go white. Non-existing pages
and special pages load without any problems (the non-existing pages just
saying that they currently don't have any text). A friend of mine says he
got these error messages:

"Zero Sized Reply"
"Squid did not receive any data for this request."

I have no idea, what the problem is. I even tried reinstalling the wikis.
That worked fine.
Could you please help me?

Thank you!

GBY! Denise