[Mediawiki-l] Best way to add menu to sidebar

Tim Ware tim at hyperarts.com
Sat Dec 16 16:26:37 UTC 2006

Thanks. This sort of works, but in the code, if, in the sidebar,  you
give a section a 2-word  (eg 'more navigation'), the system
automatically assigns this ID:  "#p-more navigation", and I can't
modify the style sheet to style that section name if the ID has a
space in it.

So it works fine with one-word section names, but perhaps there's a
way to give the code a name with hyphens or underscores while the
visible name above the menu items doesn't have those characters?

Is this clear?

Tim