[Mediawiki-l] Problems installting on SuSE 10 (URL prefix problem)

kc kckc at gmx.de
Sat Dec 16 16:26:39 UTC 2006

Hi,

I already installed MediaWIki on Ubuntu and Windows some times and now I
would like to install it on SuSE 10.0.

The installation finishes without any problems, but there seems to be a
problem with namespaces or whatever, at least I cannot use several links
e.g. to log in, view special pages etc., because the link misses the
required prefix (e.g. Special).

The link looks like:
.../wiki/index.php?title=:Userlogin&returnto=Hauptseite

I used the same archive installing on Ubuntu and there is no problem at
all. Does anyone know how to make the wiki up and running?

Thanks and best regards kc