[Mediawiki-l] Adding anchors to definition titles

Johannes Luber jaluber at gmx.de
Fri Dec 15 11:14:17 UTC 2006

Hello all!

I need to link to definition titles as one can do it already to the
various headers. I've already tried to patch the parser.php myself, but
after looking around I fear that I accidentally break the code or miss a
side effect, if I edit the file with my none-existent knowledge
regarding the code base. Can someone please help me out? I still have to
use 1.6.8, so I'd appreciate at least a pointer, where the current
version differs from this outdated one, if it does regarding parser.php.

Thanks in advance!
Johannes Luber