[Mediawiki-l] How to add a Character Box

Tim Ware tim at hyperarts.com
Wed Dec 13 17:05:02 UTC 2006

I too successfully installed the CharInsert extention. Unfortunately,
I missed the thread about how to retain the top row of edit buttons
while adding the CharInsert. I had simply replaced Wikibits.js with
the  new wikibits.js.

Is the CharInsert extension compatible with the top buttons? Thanks.

Tim