[Mediawiki-l] [Mediawiki=l] Create a new page and add it to DB using extension

Pranav Desai pranavadesai at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 00:17:00 UTC 2006

Hello All,

I would like to create a new page within an extension and also add it
to the database (just like saving the page). I dont think the inputbox
extension works here. Basically, I am looking for an extended version
of inputbox, which will create 2-3 new pages with some basic text
prefixed with the page name entered in the inputbox. E.g. if I enter
test, it will create test_1, test_2.

I would really appreciate any kind of help. Some API doc, example, etc.

Thank you for your time.

-- Pranav