[Mediawiki-l] Upgrade from 1.6.7 to 1.8.2 -- error message when I edit a page

khuffman at NGS.ORG khuffman at NGS.ORG
Tue Dec 12 21:28:40 UTC 2006

I upgraded from 1.6.7 to 1.8.2 running update.php from a cron job on my
server.  It looked as though everything worked OKAY except when I edit a
page I get the follow error:  Page cannot display and when I refresh my
browser, I receive the following database error:
A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the
software. The last attempted database query was:
(SQL query hidden)
from within function "Block::load". MySQL returned error "1054: Unknown
column 'ipb_anon_only' in 'where clause' (localhost)".

Any help?