[Mediawiki-l] LaTeX math support

beachboy22 at verizon.net beachboy22 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 6 19:53:16 UTC 2006

Hello all,

I have a Wiki set up and am wondering how to enable LaTex math support so that when I place a formula insite the "<math>" and "</math>" codes it shows up. My Wiki is being hosted by SiteGround.com so it is not my own server. I understand that I have to get some executable named texvc into my math directory. I have tired reading http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Enable_TeX, but as I am new to hosting I did not entirely understand it. I installed Objective Caml, and Cygwin on my local Windows comp.

What else do I need and how do I use all this to enable the Tex math support?

Thanks a lot.