[Mediawiki-l] Background Image

MikeM the.lists at mgm51.com
Wed Dec 6 13:22:21 UTC 2006

On 12/5/2006 at 7:01 AM beachboy22 at verizon.net wrote:

|Hello all,
|
|Is there a way to use an uploaded picture as the background of a new
page?

|Thanks.
|
|Philip B.
|MediaWiki-l mailing list
|MediaWiki-l at Wikimedia.org
|http://mail.wikipedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l

 =============

I apologize in advance for hijacking your message, however I am unable
to post a new message.

I have been trying to post a support question, but I am told in a reply
from a moderator-bot that the message needs to be reviewed by the
moderator because it may contain "administrivia" and that "Either the
message will get posted to the list, or you will receive notification
of the moderator's decision."  Unfortunately, neither of those seem to
happen.  Is there a moderator who looks at those messages accused of
being "administrivia"?  Why don't I hear anything further about the
message?