[Mediawiki-l] Save and preview broken?

Eccentric 67 eccentric67 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 00:33:55 UTC 2006

My wiki has been fine for months. I now get this error when I try to
save or preview an edit.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in
the software. The last attempted database query was:

(SQL query hidden)

from within function "Title::isDeleted". MySQL returned error "1146:
Table 'horsewiki.horse_archive' doesn't exist (localhost)".
+++++++++++++++++++++++

My versioning is:
MediaWiki <http://www.mediawiki.org/>: 1.8.2
PHP <http://www.php.net/>: 5.1.6 (apache2handler)
MySQL <http://www.mysql.com/>: 5.0.20a-max-log

The only reference I have found mentions running "php -cli
./maintenance/update.php" which I did successfully during the last  upgrade but it
now shows this:

"...page_namespace is already a full int (int(11)). A database query
syntax error has occurred. The last attempted database query was:
"SHOW COLUMNS FROM `horse_archive` LIKE 'ar_namespace'" from within
function "". MySQL returned error "1146: Table 'horsewiki.horse_archive'
doesn't exist (localhost)"

Does anyone have an idea about this?

--
Best regards,