[Mediawiki-l] Moderating Discussion pages?

Colleen Robledo colleenrobledo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 19:00:06 UTC 2006

Hello,

Thank you for the responses to my inquiry regarding blog-like comments on
MediaWiki.  So far, it doesn't appear this is possible.

If we use the Discussion pages (and lock down the Article pages to
editors/admins only), is there a way to hold Discussion posts (by registered
users) in some sort of moderating queue, so that Admins can approve
Discussion page posts prior to publication?

Thank you,
Colleen Robledo