[Mediawiki-l] intra-page templates

Frederik Dohr fdg001 at gmx.net
Mon Dec 4 18:25:56 UTC 2006

Oh really, that'd be great!
I haven't yet had the time to install the Semantic MediaWiki extension,
but I have taken a quick look at their website.
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find anything like that yet -
could you point me in the right direction here?

 From what I understand, SMW 'only' adds some more advanced tags to the
MW syntax - so it doesn't change anything that might confuse basic
users, correct? They could still use the wiki as they always have, while
advanced users could get their hands dirty with the geeky stuff!?

-- Frederik