[Mediawiki-l] strange 500 internal server error

Harald Groven harald at groven.no
Mon Dec 4 06:29:57 UTC 2006

Thanks Taylor.

Of course I have sql backups of my (previously working) MW182 and MW15
databases.
The problem is that if I upgrade from the MW15 or if I reinstall MW
using the MW182 backup, the MW installation is broken. Pages are
either empty, or result in a "500 internal server error".
So, some of the tables must be inconsistent. Anyone who know how to
check table consistency in MW?

If I run the php maintenance scripts (upgrade.php), I get errors
unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR

Backup are not exactly useful, if they can't be used for restore :-)

Harald