[Mediawiki-l] Hacking CategoryPage.php

Mario Aeby spam at eMeidi.com
Sun Dec 3 22:48:09 UTC 2006

Hello again

I had a look at some of the PHP scripts in the includes-Directory today
and did manage to "hack" the column listing of category pages to
display section titles with two instead of one char.

My customer has another wish: He would not only like to have links to
the corresponding pages of a category, but also to have their whole
body included in the category page.

Question: Which object/function do I have to call to get the body of an
article (similar to the manual way {{:article}}) rendered as HTML?
Article::view() seems to be a candidate, although I fear it would be a
real mess to make it work that way.

Thanks for your suggestions!
Kind regards
Mario