[Mediawiki-l] calendaring and scheduling with MediaWiki

Chris Knust chris at knust-net.de
Sat Dec 2 09:23:18 UTC 2006

Is my understanding of your situation correct?
-> You have a corporate environment, yet no shared calendar such like
Lotus Notes. You have convinced your colleagues to use a Wiki, but
(still looking for an "initiatory use") you don´t know what to use it
for and therefore you want to create a calendar application for the Wiki
which is not existing nor the real purpose of the Wiki?

No offense intended, but I guess I´d use Powerpoint before trying to
have MusicMaker to create presentations.... <vbg>

Have a good weekend, regards
Chris