[Mediawiki-l] Registering wiki and forum both in one. Login/logoutwiki and forum both in one.

Justin Morgan JMorgan at d2hawkeye.com
Tue Aug 29 14:33:50 UTC 2006

>Login/logoutwiki and forum both in one.
>
>I am developing a website, which has MediaWiki as the default page and
>phpBB as the forum where "community portal" links to. Both the
>MediaWiki and phpBB are on the same server.
>
>I need this feature for my website:
>
>1. User only has to register once, then he/she will be a member in
>both the wiki and forum;
>2. After user logs on in either the forum or wiki, he/she will have
>logged on in the other.
>3. After user logs out in either the forum or wiki, he/she will have
>logged out in the other.
>
>Can you help me? Thanks very much!!

Try http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/PHPBB/Users_Integration

-Justin

PRIVACY NOTICE

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. Use of the information contained in this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this email.