[Mediawiki-l] Nothing help for me ?

Ulisse Savi ulisavi at tin.it
Sun Aug 27 06:59:26 UTC 2006

Nothing help for me ???
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Please  Try to help me.
------------------------------

I have a problem with a Wikipedia Mirror using Mediawiki 1.7.1.

I have installed a Mediawiki dump, for a search engine, using the instructions here :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Database_download#Images_and_uploaded_files
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Data_dumps

Where is the problem ? The problem is with the images. i can not download the images of wikipedia (the dump is 76 GB...) and , at the moment, in all pages, i have the name of the images with a link url that point to the upload url where the images can  be stored but i have nothing stored at this link.
For example :
http://encyclopedia.meta99.com/wiki/Pets i have a box with the words "Image:Man and dog.jpg" that point to a link : http://encyclopedia.meta99.com/wiki?title=Special:Upload&wpDestFile=Man_and_dog.jpg.
http://encyclopedia.meta99.com/wiki/George_washington i have a box with the word "Image:Lawrence Washington.jpg" that point to the link :  "http://encyclopedia.meta99.com/wiki?title=Special:Upload&wpDestFile=Lawrence_Washington.jpg".

I only need to delete these strange words relative to the images that i can not use.
I have attempted many setting in LocalSettings.php  to disable the image words but i have failed.what is the system to disable the words above, relative to the images. I have not found any instructions in mediawiki relative the system to disable the words relative the images. Have you a setting or instructions or links to solve ?