[Mediawiki-l] HTTP 403 Errors

Peter Flindt (Lastwebpage) lastwebpage at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 19:28:21 UTC 2006

> On 25/08/06, Lastwebpage Peter Flindt
> <lastwebpage at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>> very often we get a HTTP 403 (vorbidden) error in the wiki (1.7.1)
>> that occurs very often when the save button is clicked.
>> this happend randomly on different pages, but very often.
>> There are none restriction for the users.

> Please include basic information about the operating environment,
> including OS, web server software, PHP version, MySQL version, etc.

> Does this affect one page, one or two pages, all pages, or is it
> completely random? What extensions are installed? Does the text of the
> error hint at the cause for the response? Are other aspects of the
> wiki not working?

> Rob Church
Hello,
MediaWiki: 1.7.1
PHP: 5.1.4-1.dotdeb.3 (cgi-fcgi)
MySQL: 5.0.22-Debian_1.dotdeb.1-log
Extensions: None

No it not happend on some specific pages, and I or the users cant find
any other mistakes.
1.Some user click on save and get this HTTP 403
2.Other users cant edit the same page too if this happend. (Normal
users,SysOp,Admins, no differents)
3.After a undefined period of time 30min-2 hours or longer, sorry it
seems to me that is not an exactly time period. The page can edit
again.

Peter

--
Newsreader: http://mesnews.net/index-gb.php