[Mediawiki-l] Uploading obscenely large files

Travaglini, Joseph Joseph.Travaglini at FMR.com
Wed Aug 23 21:10:39 UTC 2006

Hi,
  For some reason when I upload a very large file (15MB +) on a private
wiki, it doesn't work, but returns no error (neither on the Wiki or in
the Apache logs).  It just brings me back to the upload screen as if
nothing had occurred.  Nothing is shown in the upload log.

  I thought it might be a php.ini issue, but it isn't. (as I've had
fatal errors returned in the past - but I incremented both the upload
limit and the memory limit accordingly)

  Has anyone experienced similar behavior?