[Mediawiki-l] login sessions for multiple wikis on same server

Michael Kelley michael.kelley at argonst.com
Wed Aug 23 15:30:58 UTC 2006

MW 1.4.4, PHP 4.3.10, mySQL 4.0.21 running on company intranet server
(Windows 2003, Apache 2.0.52).  2 separate wiki's configured and running
out of separate databases.

Can't keep users logged in to both wikis simultaneously.  I want to have
my interwiki links between the two wikis work without constantly having
to log in back and fourth into the current wiki.  I understand the need
to maintain 2 separate sets of user accounts, but I'd sure like to be
able to have a user log in once to each wiki and have that remembered.
Any suggestions?

-Mike Kelley