[Mediawiki-l] OT That Was the WEEK That Was (was That was the year that was (was importDump.php problem))

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Mon Aug 21 20:37:36 UTC 2006

> From: James Mohr <mediawiki at jimmo.com>
>
> The name of the TV program was "That Was the WEEK That Was", but
> the name of
> the Tom Lehrer album was "That Was The YEAR That Was".

Ah yes. Mea culpa.

> Gotta keep these important issues straight.

You bet! "Those who don't study history are condemned to repeat
it..." Hmmm... maybe if we forget it, it will come back... :-)

:::: Jan Steinman, Communication Steward, EcoReality: http://
www.EcoReality.org ::::
:::: 160 Sharp Road, Salt Spring Island, BC V8K 2P6, Canada,
250.537.2024 ::::