[Mediawiki-l] update users skin directly in database

Pedro Flores pflores at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Aug 19 22:08:13 UTC 2006

Hi, after upgrading from 1.5.8 to 1.6.8 the default skin, which is a
custom one, for my wiki stopped working properly.  I've set the default
skin back to monobook in LocalSettings.php but this will only affect new
users.  Users that already had the 'damaged' skin set as their skin
continue to have it set that way.  Is there a sql query that I can run to set monobook as the skin for all users?  I tried google, and the list archives and couldn't find an answer to this question.  Thanks.

--
p.f