[Mediawiki-l] How to Alter the position of edit links

Indraveni indraveni at yahoo.co.in
Fri Aug 18 06:05:51 UTC 2006

Hi,

   I am tring to edit the monobook skin to my needs. I need help in  altering the position of the Edit Links in my mediawiki page to the bottom. As its done in http://en.opensuse.org/Welcome_to_openSUSE.org website.

  I have checked the following link where its given, how to duplicate the Edit Links tabs, http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:User_style

  topic: Duplicate edit links at the bottom of the content area.

 And I tried with the js and css given, its working fine. Two edit link tabs were appearing on my mediawiki page. Instead I want only one "edit links" to be displayed at the bottom of the content area.

  Can any one tell me how I can do this please.

  I dont know whether this is the right place to post this question or not. Please excuse me if this is the wrong place and direct me to the right mailing list please

 Thanks & Regards,
  K.Indraveni,
  Project Engineer,
  CDAC -Chennai.