[Mediawiki-l] Is there a single style sheet I can change that will affect _all_ skins?

Ken McDonald ken at pixologic.com
Tue Aug 15 16:12:31 UTC 2006

I have some style rules for a visual element, and those rules should be
the same across any skin the user chooses. Is there a "standard" .css
file that I could place these in, that is linked to by the mediawiki
engine no matter what skin is used? "common/common.css" looked good, but
it's not used by, for example, Monobook. Or do I need to insert these
rules into the screen stylesheet for each skin?

Thanks,
Ken