[Mediawiki-l] Breadcrumb feature

Gordon Adel Adel.Gordon at northampton.Ac.Uk
Tue Aug 15 13:02:46 UTC 2006

Using MediaWiki version 1.7.1 I'm trying to enable the breadcrumb
feature... using the documentation on the MediaWiki site
(http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:FAQ#How_do_I_implement_a_.27breadcru
mbs.27_feature.3F_.28You_are_here.29). After a few minor coding errors
were sorted I thought I was getting somewhere until whilst trying to get
onto the Main Page, I received this error...

Fatal error: Call to a member function getPrefixedText() on a non-object
in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\wiki\skins\MonoBook.php on line 280

After entering the code and checking it through I can't see anything
that's wrong... Have done numerous searches but cannot find anything
that can fix this... Has anyone got any ideas?

If you need anymore info please let me know...

Thanks in advance

Adel Gordon

IT Services

University of Northampton

Boughton Green Road

Northampton

NN2 7AL

Tel: 01604 892821

email: adel.gordon at northampton.ac.uk

web: http://www.northampton.ac.uk

This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only.  If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it.

We virus scan all E-mails leaving The University of Northampton but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free.  You should undertake your own virus checking.  The right to monitor E-mail communications through our networks is reserved by us.