[Mediawiki-l] Language change

ninux (linux) ninux at lernado.it
Tue Aug 15 10:49:27 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to install Wiki but I have a little problem. I tried to find
the solution in the help pages, but it doesn't seem to help me.

I successfully installed Wiki, but I installed it with an interface in a
wrong language. I changed LocalSettings  assigning to  wgLanguageCode
the correct code, but it doesn't work. What else should I do?
I tried to run *rebuildMessages.php, but it didn't fix the problem... I
can't run it on the server.

Can someone help me?

*I'm sure the answer is somewhere in the archive of this list, but I
wasn't able to get it... Please pardon me!

Thanks a lot,
Nino