[Mediawiki-l] new extension: XFeed - RSS Feed Aggregator

Brill Pappin brill at pappin.ca
Tue Aug 15 05:42:47 UTC 2006

I've just create an RSS Aggregator and put it up on the site...
Docs said I should notify this list, so here it is.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/XFeed_-_RSS_Feed_Aggregator

I wanted it to work something like the Roller aggregator.

Feel free to improve the code, but *please* lets keep modifications on
the same page so we don't get branches of branches like some of the
other plugins!
I'll be happy to use any improved versions, as long as the basic
features I started with are maintained (whatever the code actually looks
like).

- Brill Pappin