[Mediawiki-l] now locked out of my wiki (Geoffrey Skinner)

Geoffrey Skinner skinnerg at sonoma.edu
Mon Aug 14 19:17:06 UTC 2006

I sent the message prematurely -- I hadn't seen all the replies yet or
even the complete description of the problem. My apologies. I located
the problem -- a password issue that I had overlooked. Access has now
been restored.

---Geoffrey

>You'd have to describe in more detail the sympoms of your being locked
out of your wiki. Send us the error message that appears when you try
to log in. After Elisa sent us her error message, it was easy
to localize and remove the problem.