[Mediawiki-l] commonPrint.css, move #catlinks on top/right of first page

Sylvain Machefert iubito at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 16:48:49 UTC 2006

Hi !

I'm trying to have a good print layout to make a songbook from the song at
my wiki http://tousauxbalkans.jexiste.fr

Article are categorized and I want to move the div id="catlinks" to the
top/right of the first page when printing, and let it on the foot of the
pages when browsing (I've a monobook template). These categories show
country, rythm, kind of dance...

With the css
#catlinks { position:fixed; top:0; right:0; width:auto; ... }
the category links appear on top/right, but on ALL pages of the printed
article.

If I set position to absolute, links are on top/right of the LAST page.

Is there a way, in CSS, or in HTML, to place the category links on
top/right of the FIRST page ?

For examples : http://tousauxbalkans.jexiste.fr/A_brivele_der_mame and
http://tousauxbalkans.jexiste.fr/Makedonsko_devojche

Your help will be appreciated !