[Mediawiki-l] Spezial:Recentchanges doesn't show changes

Karl-Otto Kirst post at karl-kirst.de
Sun Aug 13 20:55:30 UTC 2006

I found the solution for my problem:

After first writing in LocalSettings.php:
 $wgGroupPermissions['*']['createaccount'] = true;

I later wrote also:
 $wgGroupPermissions['*']['createaccount'] = false;

Now deleting the first line, the WKGE-Wiki shows Special:Recentchanges in
the right manner:
http://www.wilhelm-kraft-gesamtschule.de/wiki/index.php?title=Spezial:Recent
changes

Regards