[Mediawiki-l] how to position the search box

Saifi saifi.k at twincling.org
Sun Aug 13 19:16:29 UTC 2006

Hi all:

I am attempting to customise the MediaWiki look and feel by tweaking the skin.

The current efforts have yielded so far a Wiki that looks like this.
http://wiki.twincling.org/index.php?title=Main_Page

Currently, I am trying to reposition the Search Box so that I can place it
to the right of [Login/create account] link. However, this does not seem to
work as it shifts the positions of article, history, edit tab sheets.

Can somebody share their experience about what is the best way to
 a.  DisEntangle Search box style from column-one style
 b.  Define style for Search box position in top right.

Appreciate all pointers and suggestions.

Thanks to the MediaWiki team for developing this awesome product.

thanks
Saifi .

--
TWINCLING Society                           http://www.twincling.org/