[Mediawiki-l] Problems with new installation

wiki at avenarius.sk wiki at avenarius.sk
Sun Aug 13 08:45:04 UTC 2006

On Saturday, 12th August 2006 at 16:48:40 (GMT -0700), Mike Payson wrote:

> whenever I save the changes to a page, I get an error message:

>> "Database error [...]
>> from within function "LinksUpdate::getExistingInterlangs". MySQL
>> returned error "1146: Table 'wiki.wiki_langlinks' doesn't exist
>> (mysql.kludgineering.com)"."

And have you addressed the issue the error message indicates?
That is, have you double-checked that the wiki_langlinks table exists?
We had to create the table manually in SQL to enable interlanguage links.
If you never created the table, it wouldn't be surprising for error
messages to pop up.

--
Yours,
Alex.