[Mediawiki-l] Problems with new installation

Mike Payson mike at dawgdayz.com
Sun Aug 13 03:13:56 UTC 2006

It's definitely not a caching issue. I just loaded the page in a IE
and I had the same problem as I've been having in Firefox. It deosn't
seem to happen on every link. One of my link on the page
http://kludgineering.com/wiki/index.php?title=Rolling_Ball_Sculpture
is working fine, but another that has content ("Soldering, Brazing,
Welding?") is still showing up as an edit link.

Any ideas?

Thanks!