[Mediawiki-l] now locked out of my wiki

David Pace gps.david.pace at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 04:32:47 UTC 2006

Well, not being familiar with your hosting setup, I don't think I could
offer much help. However, perhaps you could tell us what provider you are
using. Someone on the list may use the same provider and be familiar with
the setup or we could look into how your provider sets things up for you.

Really though, if you think this was some kind of malicious and deliberate
attack, you shoudl really contact customer care at your provider and report
the situation.

Do you have access to the log files for your account?