[Mediawiki-l] Apple's Wiki Server brings WYSIWYG to wiki

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Sat Aug 12 00:36:49 UTC 2006

> From: jdd <jdd at dodin.org>
>
> MHart a ?crit :
>>
>> Surely you jest - have you been to a presentation run from
>> Powerpoint? You
>> know how much time people spend getting the spacing on bullet
>> points to line
>> up exactly, with just the right font, and that cool little
>> animation from
>> the side?
>
> I often _sleep_ at those presentations, probaly the ones you
> quote...

<grin>Just as Microsloth Turd has made everyone a page layout expert
and graphic designer, Sourpoint has made everyone an enthralling
Toastmaster and Communications Major.</grin> NOT!

:::: Jan Steinman, Communication Steward, EcoReality: http://
www.EcoReality.org ::::
:::: 160 Sharp Road, Salt Spring Island, BC V8K 2P6, Canada,
250.537.2024 ::::