[Mediawiki-l] Apple's Wiki Server brings WYSIWYG to wiki

Mark A. Mandel mamandel at ldc.upenn.edu
Fri Aug 11 19:09:27 UTC 2006

jdd wrote:

on your case, make your users use Word (or better,
OpenOffice.org), export to pdf and allow uploading of pdf...
or use an other tool (other than wiki, other than the web).

 <<<<<

Are you trying to get him lynched? Microsoft Word is such a bloody royal
pain to work with that I am not going to say anything more about it for the
sake of my blood pressure. I use it sometimes when I have to. But I do all
my composing, if possible, in WordPad.

-- Mark A. Mandel
[This text prepared with Dragon NaturallySpeaking.]