[Mediawiki-l] external file links using file://

Frederich, Eric P2173 eric.frederich at siemens.com
Fri Aug 11 17:57:55 UTC 2006

Well...I guess there was a typo on the discussion page because it had
'file://;' instead of 'file://';
I fixed it here....
http://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Help_talk%3AFAQ&diff=36884&ol
did=36471

Anyway, now that I corrected it in my LocalSettings.php the links are
there but they don't work from Firefox but that is a different issue I
guess.

I guess I will try this one now and see how it works.
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:EdmundMielach/FileProtocolLinks