[Mediawiki-l] Paid Support (was Apple's Wiki Server brings WYSIWYG to wiki)

Petr Andreyev gulliput at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 15:12:37 UTC 2006

paying salaries or bying equipment or even providing services are (or at
least can be) non-profit activities, if I understand something which I may
not

I like the idea. For instance I would happily take part in such a
"commercial" development. It could be even made under condition that the
universal part of it will be open source - so that the community will win.