[Mediawiki-l] changing navigation

Hugh Prior mediawiki at localpin.com
Wed Aug 9 18:00:40 UTC 2006

For inspiration if it heps, the only difference between the standard look
(e.g. http://en.wikipedia.org ), and my site http://en.chainki.org is in
"skins/monobook/main.css" where I have commented out one line and replaced
with my own:

body {
    font: x-small sans-serif;
/*    background: #f9f9f9 url(headbg.jpg) 0 0 no-repeat; */
    background: #CFD1DD 0 0;
    color: black;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
}

No doubt this only works with the standard look, but who cares.

It's not the nav boxes, but hope this helps.

Hugh
http://chainki.org
The world's biggest wiki of links

news:44DA1B11.2070100 at ntlworld.com...