[Mediawiki-l] Apple's Wiki Server brings WYSIWYG to wiki

Christopher Jorgensen cjorgensen at mac.com
Wed Aug 9 03:26:31 UTC 2006

hhhmmm, look into Expression Engine. I use it for my blog, a poetry
site I maintain, and it has a wiki as well. Cost money, but will
probably better suit your needs for a closed environment. And it is a
fully functional CMS that has a wiki hung off of it.

I've been using it for a long time, want to bring it into corporate
as well, unfortunately, for me this would entail designing the whole
site "under the radar," then presenting it as the best option. But
unlike a wiki, you can lock people out of areas. You can give
individuals privs to post to different areas, etc. Might work better
for you.