[Mediawiki-l] Rename to get rid of spaces: [[Bild:Pkt1month-link-usage(_)all.gif|thumb|left]]<br>??

Rob Church robchur at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 15:35:30 UTC 2006

> Maybe Mr. Prado is up against his IT department & their configuration of the
> mail servers... Couldn'it ?

Then he needs to negotiate with them or use a different email
provider. The fact of the matter is that I am not going to Guantanamo*
because I read someone's email; a message which is going to be
delivered to several hundred(?) people and read by countless others in
public archives.

Attaching the disclaimer is redundant.

Rob Church

* Yes, it's an exaggeration, but some of the wording of these things
is...ludicrous.