[Mediawiki-l] Split Page by Sections

Hershel Robinson hershel at galleryrobinson.com
Tue Aug 8 15:20:03 UTC 2006

I converted a 50 page Word document into a WikiPedia page 109 kilobytes
in length using a Word macro. The conversion was fine, but the problem
is that we want this one page to be split into several pages. The page
itself is split into 5 sections and the last section into 10 of its own.
I would ideally like to put each major section into its own page and
each minor section of section 5 into its own page.

Does any tool exist to automate this process or must I do this by hand?

Thank you,
Hershel Robinson

--
Web Site Construction by Gallery Robinson
http://galleryrobinson.com/