[Mediawiki-l] Apple's Wiki Server brings WYSIWYG to wiki

Tue Aug 8 12:14:47 UTC 2006

Christiaan,

I share your point of view, unfortunately: I have conducted a pilot test of
Mediawiki before pushing it for our Intranet and I must say wiki markup is a
major roadblock. Maybe Meta does not care for WSYIWYG that much but I
believe they are missing a golden opportunity: supplying an Intranet
building to enterprises.  Someone is bound to capitalize on this
opportunity.

Jld.