[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki Help -> Database!

William Stiern wstiern at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 16:36:36 UTC 2006

Hi there. I have a data issue that I hope someone can help me with:

I have a .SQL dump from an instance of the Mediawiki DB (newest version)
that I'm trying to restore to a new instance.

However, even after importing/replacing all existing data, the front page
still shows the new installation page, link structure, etc.

Does Mediawiki cache data somewhere that I need to purge? What's going on
here? When I view the database after the import with phpMyAdmin, I can see
the data in the text indices and whatnot so I know the data was actually
imported..

I tried running the rebuildAll.php script in the /maintenance folder but
that didn't do anything.

Any assistance provided would be appreciated.

Regards,
Will