[Mediawiki-l] PLural Transformation for Upper Sorbian

Michael Wolf milupo at sorbzilla.de
Fri Aug 4 21:57:39 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm preparing the LanguageHsb.php for Upper Sorbian and need a correctly
working plural transformation in this file. I've already tested the
solutions of other Slavic languages (Czech, Slovak, Polish, Russian,
Slovenian, Croatian), but their requirements are some others.
Upper Sorbian has following requirements:

	Numeral		Form
	1		Singular
	2		Dual
	3, 4		Nominative plural
	0 and from 5	Genitive plural

 From the Slavic languages I tested, only Slovenian has still a dual. The
tested solutions I modified don't work, they use the default form only.
A differentiation doesn't happen.

I hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance,
Michael Wolf