[Mediawiki-l] Mediawiki 1.7.1: which version of Apache & PHP should be used?

Fri Aug 4 18:43:42 UTC 2006

FYI:  I found a mitigation plan for dealing with Apache Server hangs -- stop
Windows from reporting the crash through a popup dialog that *requires* user
intervention.

My Computer --> Properties --> Advanced --> Error Reporting:
1) Disable Error Reporting
2) Uncheck "But notify me when critical errors occur"

Using this configuration, the Apache Server restarts unattended.

Until somebody fixes this bug.

Hope this helps somebody else,
jld.