[Mediawiki-l] Edit Toolbar

Michael D. Peters michael.peters at lazarusalliance.com
Fri Aug 4 18:02:26 UTC 2006

I have found many questions but not an answer that makes sense to me yet
concerning how to edit the "toolbox" navigation sidebar. I have found
information to successfully edit the MediaWiki:Sidebar but nothing else.

Is it as simple as editing MediaWiki:Sidebar? What is the page name to
edit or is it more complicated?

This has been frustrating to say the least so anyone who might enlighten
me I would be grateful.

Other than that I really like the MediaWiki software. I am located here:
Holistic Operational Readiness Security Evaluation (HORSE) project Wiki:
http://www.lazarusalliance.com/horsewiki/
--

Best regards,

Michael

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material. If you receive this material/information in error, please contact the sender and delete or destroy the material/information.

Lazarus Alliance archives all electronic messages for a period of three years.

http://lazarusalliance.com/policy/